Tuesday, November 8, 2016

A FEW Days Late

In the process of trying to get everything sorted out in all of my pictures etc. I realized I hadn't posted all of the costumes I put together for Hallowe'en this year.

Please enjoy!

My youngest was a roller skating waitress: 





 My Middle child dressed as a Seeker for the Ravenclaw House of Harry Potter: 





And you have seen the post of my eldest and her face "totally ripped off": 






 And my Red Ridinghood:





















I helped out making a few others for the holidays too. 

An Olive Oyl




And  a Squirtle





I hope you all enjoyed the costumes! 

Please share your Halloween pictures with me! I would love to see what you wore or made for the fun holiday! 

Next year, if you have a costume you'd like to have made, I would love to do it for you! Contact me and check out the website at www.oakgrovecalicocrafts.webs.com

Please follow, share, and comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment