Monday, October 22, 2012

I'm doing it!!

Okay, so I am gonna do this! I want to start posting a blog! :) Yeah, "I" have had blogs before, still have one for the pageant I direct, but I enjoy showing my crafts, sewing and stuff that I think I want to start my own personal blog. I hope everyone enjoys what I have to share!

I worry that my husband is going to say this is a lot like other social media or internet sites where really it is just about ego. I think that he often takes a want to share with others a sign of narcissism. I think, though, that as the world begins to get smaller and smaller, but we all get further and further apart (we don't visit as much anymore with neighbors, we don't phone or hand-write a letter.) that this is a way for people to connect and get to know one another. I like to share. I like to give out that part of me and I hope others enjoy and share some of my ideas too!

BIG BREATH!! So here goes! :)

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment