Monday, October 22, 2012

Start at the beginning

So I guess the best place to start is the beginning.

The biggest thing I usually get (in giggles and laughs) from people who visit me for a crafting date is: "where do you put all your stuff you craft with?" Then the giggles... because I show them... 

In truth, I squirrel it away in four major places in my house:

My AWESOME Scrapbox! (scrapboxstore.com) IT IS AMAZING and folds up into a cabinet just like it is a piece of decorative furniture in the house. I have my whole scrapbooking and crafting room from my other house before we moves all in this cabinet!  (ignore the mess, I am working on the last two Hallowe'en costumes right now)


In my kitchen under the center island. I do a lot of crafting with the kids, or need a larger surface than the scrapbox desk allows sometimes, so I have some of those materials in these two cabinets under the island where I work when I need more desk space. 




My basement storage area. Here is where I hang all my wreaths and decorations for all the seasons.  I also have these two large totes that hold all my big pieces that I haven't used for florals etc. The totes are all filled with CLEARANCE post season stuff that I pick up after the seasons for MUCHO discount, then use the following year. These totes hold those treasures that I get to open the following year to see what I found! :)   


And my garage. This stuff is all finished product that I sell at crafts sales. I  haven't done one in a while, but should.



No comments:

Post a Comment