Monday, October 22, 2012

In the Holiday Spirit!

The fall and Hallowe'en season give me such great opportunities to work on some great floral crafts and things that are a little whimsical too!

The best part about crating is all the stuff you can make for your home! 

My house looks like this right now: 

My wine cabinet with a few of my decorated wine glasses and a FUNKIN pumpkin with a floral arrangement in it.
I am going to show you all that craft later step by step!


My mantle in our living room. I made the "EEK" apothecary jars from candle holders and  spaghetti jars. MARTHA STEWART has awesome Hallowe'en caution tape that I used and fun labels for wine bottles etc to give it a witching look of brews and potions. 


I love to make floral arrangements. This is one o a three piece set in my living room. the bats in it  (hard to see in this photo) are just placed in it during Hallowe'en and will come out of all my florals after the 31st. 



Witches' brooms made and decorated by me.


My front door in MARTHA STEWART tape and the wreath decorated by me in the tape, glitter spiders from Target's 1.00 bins and skulls from my CLEARANCE boxes last year. 

 THE WALK UP TO MY HOUSE:











My floral Arrangement on my center island in the kitchen. I  have a little hat on the pear in the arrangement that is just there for Hallowe'en and will come off after the 31st. It also have a few glitter bats in it that are hard to see in this photo. They are just placed in it and will also come out after the season. 


The dining room table with the 2x4 pumpkins I made at a recent Women of Today PINTEREST night, more MARTHA STEWART bottle labels, and a bat runner. 

The floral arrangement I made in my main floor bathroom. In this one, it is easy to see the bats that I add for Hallowe'en.

The decoration in the window over the sink. 


My "EEK" bottles close up!




No comments:

Post a Comment